Information and Resources for Current Étoile Students and Families
Use the Quick Links to find what you’re looking for quickly.
- Transition to Employment
- Food Allergies
- Required Immunizations
- Meningitis Information for Students & Parents
- Freedom from Bullying and Cyber-Bullying
- Student/Family Concerns Form
- Resources on Special Education in Texas
- Special Education Request (Spanish)
- Special Education Compensatory Services (Spanish)
- Special Education Survey (Spanish)
- Supplemental Special Education Services (Spanish)
- Dyslexia Handbook 2021 (Actualización del Manual de Dislexia 2021)
The Special Education Information Center (SPEDTex) provides resources and interactive features for increasing family awareness of disabilities and special education processes, with the goal of improving partnerships between schools and families.